2019年2月7日星期四

Year 8 doing year 9 second language Chinese this year and falling behind heaps due to lack of motivation and focus for the past few years. Anyways to catch up?

Honestly I've been really sad to have wasted the past few years of my life not focusing in class for Chinese. Now, for some reason I've gotten strong motivation to start catching up as much as I can and fill the huge hole that I have accumulated in the past few years. Just wanted to ask if there were any methods or effective means of relearning some Chinese from the earlier year levels and to catch up to the material I am covering this year whilst learning simpler Chinese along the way? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/FluffyDuckDavid
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2RMXWKK
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo