I've been studying Chinese for just over two years now and have always been very interested in learning vocabulary and reading. I have been using anki every day since starting, and have been consistently learning an average of 5 new words a day for the last 2 years (according to anki I currently know about 1700 characters and 2600 words). I just finished reading my first novel (活着 by 余华 - wonderful book btw) and am able to understand the majority of it, but when it comes to the listening part of the language I still struggle to understand simple conversations in podcasts and tv shows. I understand this is because my exposure to Chinese audio is far less than the time I have spent studying characters and reading, but I always find listening practice to be a terrible chore, I hate listening to podcasts / watching shows. This is probably because they are too difficult and I can't understand the speech very well, even though I can probably handle a decent chunk of the vocabulary that is being said. Does anyone else have a similar experience? If so, how were you able to break through this? What are your strategies for grinding the 听力?
Also if anyone has good recommendations for simple podcasts or tv shows, please let me know.
[link] [comments]
from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2EcJsl8 --------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
没有评论:
发表评论