2019年6月11日星期二

Need help with polishing my Chinese

Okay so...

I'm actually half Chinese and currently live in China for 5 years, but I stopped learning the language a year ago to take another language. I know, not great, but I still speak Chinese with my relatives and in social situations. I started learning Chinese 5 years ago and it's my fourth language. I got to 'advanced' classes, but now I'm simply struggling with retaining information, as well as I tend to have a perfectionist attitude with Chinese (since I am half, people expect me to). To be honest, I mess up basic grammar, I can barely read, and when people talk to me, I understand pretty well (plus context helps) but I either respond in English (with relatives) or stick to the simple “好啊“, ”可以“ or other one word responses. Also, for some pronunciations, I just can not get rid of westerner accent.

I'm actually moving country so I need to take up another language and I'm already learning 3 other ones right now. I'm quite desperate to improve my Chinese but much time nor do I know where to start. I would say that my focus is on pronunciation but also increasing vocabulary and learning new sentence structures would be nice.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Rocket_Man_The_Great
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2ICVmUO
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo