2019年6月10日星期一

5 Best websites and APPs to learn Chinese online

Finding time to learn Chinese can be really complicated, especially when you have to combine it with work, studies, leisure, and other things important to you. Fortunately, we live in an era where technology is now part of our daily life, and where Chinese-teaching materials can be found directly on our personal devices.

I am Pierre, and I graduated with a Master’s degree in Mandarin Chinese and International Business. After graduating, I had to find a solution to continue improving my Chinese without the classes I used to take when I was a student.

I used to have Chinese classes every day when I was studying in Chongqing or Taipei. After graduating, I thought that I wouldn’t need Mandarin classes anymore since I would be working in Taipei and living in a Chinese-speaking environment. However, it did not happen like I wished.

Although my listening and speaking skills kept improving just by communicating on a daily basis with the locals, my reading skills started to stagnate and my writing skills got worse. I also found myself struggling to understand the news on the radio or TV, because topics discussed are simply not the same as the ones I use in my daily life.

In this article, I will share with you all the apps and websites I myself am using since I graduated, to strengthen my Mandarin skills, from reading and writing to listening and speaking.



from Mandarin Learning Tips Blog http://bit.ly/2WWzY6b
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo