The advent of smart phones and digital dictionaries has brought great benefits to Chinese learners, who no longer need to waste much time flipping through pages, looking for the right entry. However, always having quick access to the right answer can actually stop you from learning some of the strategies you need to become a successful reader in Chinese.
from Hacking Chinese https://ift.tt/2H5Cu2J
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes
from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo
-
Whenever I'm looking at douyin or bilibili videos, I've noticed the number of views, followers, likes, etc will be written as ...
-
We offer assistance in getting citizenship documents for any country; USA, UK, Canada, Australia, European countries and much more! We hel...
-
Hi All, I am a Canadian born Chinese, whose primary language is English. I can also speak and understand basic Cantonese. I've been l...
没有评论:
发表评论