2019年3月19日星期二

What's the next step after taking uni classes?

大家好!I am a university student and by the the end of this semester, I will have completed Beginner Chinese 102. As a result of my demanding course schedule in the future, I am not sure as to whether I will be able to fit in the higher level Chinese courses, such as 201 or 202, into my future uni schedule. Although I may not be able to take Chinese at uni, I am still passionate about the Chinese language and would like to keep learning. What do you guys suggest is the next step to take in continuing my Chinese studies after having created a solid foundation from Chinese 102? How do I continue learning at the same or even faster pace?

submitted by /u/Matorano
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2ui2RK9
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo