2019年3月23日星期六

Is it still worth learning Chinese?

I recently started learning Mandarin, since I really like the language and I find China's culture and history very interesting and I would love to study there in the future. But I have to be honest and say that I'm getting a little put off by the political situation and how it seems like China is closing down more and more. So is it still worth learning Chinese? or would I be better off learning something else?

Please don't take this as a dumb question or something, I'm just really unsure on what to do.

TL;DR is it still worth learning Chinese?

submitted by /u/krisrh
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2UQufKV
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo