It's time for a Chinese writing challenge! It starts on March 11th (Monday), so enrol, set your goal and write as much as you can before the end of the month. This article contains more information about the challenge, some important things to keep in mind as well as some advice about improving writing ability in Chinese.
from Hacking Chinese https://ift.tt/2XNfk64
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes
from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo
-
Whenever I'm looking at douyin or bilibili videos, I've noticed the number of views, followers, likes, etc will be written as ...
-
We offer assistance in getting citizenship documents for any country; USA, UK, Canada, Australia, European countries and much more! We hel...
-
Hi All, I am a Canadian born Chinese, whose primary language is English. I can also speak and understand basic Cantonese. I've been l...
没有评论:
发表评论