Hey there,
While learning Chinese, I looked for an app that would allow me to listen to Chinese audio content (e.g., VOA Chinese, Slow Chinese, etc) and subsequently create audio-based flashcard tests without significant effort and post-processing. Alas, I didn't find anything, so I developed something to do this. If you have an iOS device, you're in luck. Check out SoundSage, it's free.
Here's a quick demonstration: https://youtu.be/mKzxZ16TNeE
The whole premise is that you learn by listening, annotating, and subsequently reviewing audio. Basically, you create audio annotations from your library of media (audio files), and then you can create randomized audio flashcard tests based on your annotations. I typically import an .mp3 associated with an article in Chinese and put the article content as the Media file description for later use.
SoundSage uses iCloud on the back-end, so all of your data is consistent across your iOS devices.
I'm starting the implement the follow:
- Annotation sharing (flashcard decks)- More audio playback controls
Welcome any comments, suggestions, or requests. It's just me developing this, so it's a slow process.
[link] [comments]
from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2TSbuKZ --------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
没有评论:
发表评论