Hello, I grew up in America and my Chinese is not as good as I want it to be. I think it is considered ok for an abc, but still not very fluent. For example, I enjoy listening to chinese music and watching chinese movies, but I probably only understand 50% without english subtitles. I want to look for a native, native Chinese speaker that can help me better my chinese and raise it to a higher level. There are a lot of international students from China at my school, and how much I wish I could be as fluent as them. For reference, I grew up learning traditional chinese and bo po mo fo, and would prefer to continue learning traditional, but I'm open to both traditional and simplified. I've had a little bit of exposure to simplified in high school. But the main thing I want to improve is conversation. I want to speak more like a native speaker, I want to enrich my vocabulary. If you're interested in being my chinese teacher, feel free to message/ DM me.
[link] [comments]
from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2urBy0k --------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
没有评论:
发表评论