2019年2月13日星期三

Wondering if someone would be willing to help me out with learning Chinese (Mandarin)

I’m going to Beijing & Shanghai for 10 days at the beginning of March, and I’ve been trying to learn mandarin for the past few months, but having trouble committing to it.

Now that the trip is only a few weeks ago, I’m trying to make sure I learn as much as I can that’ll help me when I’m over there.

I’m going to be having an English speaking tour guide for the majority of the trip, as it’s planned through VisitChina, but I’d like to learn some basic language at least so I’m not totally lost when we’re without the tour guide.

If anybody would be willing to give me some study tips for Chinese, or help me out in there spare time if possible, it’d really help with getting ready for my trip.

Any advice/help anybody may offer is appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Ph03n1X1014
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2GG1Rak
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo