Hey, whats going on r/ChineseLanguage?
Im a guy from Costa Rica who just started learning mandarin like 3 weeks ago, and so far im really digging the experience. I feel like a kid all over again, except im surrounded by a bunch of adults, which is really funny.
As good as it is, some of my peers are better at mandarin than me (duh), probably because they've had it before, or are repeating the course, this speeds up the class and leaves me behind and confused sometimes.
Now, I don't claim I want to be top of the class, however I do want to be one of the best.
I don't want to start falling behind, (as silly as that sounds 3 weeks in). The reason for this is that when it comes to english, I was always on top due to me consuming most of my media in that language (humble brag), this allowed me to polish it instead of "learning" it in my English classes. I want the same situation to repeat, this time for my Mandarin classes. I want to have a decent margin of knowledge which can allow me to polish and excel.
In a nutshell, I want to be proactive, not reactive.
Do you have any apps. tools, methods .etc you could recommend to me? Thank you in advance and have a good night/day!
- Pablo
[link] [comments]
from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2GHvwje --------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com
没有评论:
发表评论