2019年2月12日星期二

Chinese regular script

Hiya guys, it's my first time posting here so apologies if this is not the right place but...

I'm planning on getting myself a tattoo, I'm learning Mandarin Chinese for over the last two years and it sort of aligns with my long-standing desire to get myself a tat. I know what and where I want it (fox and lion characters on my arms) but I've got a problem with a 'font' or 'style' of the characters.

http://education.asianart.org/sites/asianart.org/files/styles/asianart_resource_detail/public/resource-images/Chinese_Calligraphy_Scripts.jpg?itok=LaTA-kT2

In the link above we've got 6 script types that are used in calligraphy and I want to get those words (4 characters infact as it's 狐狸 and 狮子) in the 'standard' script type. Now I'm struggling to find any sort of generator or whatever might come in handy to get those characters in that script type so that I can print it and bring to my tattooist. Is there anywhere I could possibly get such help or do I need to find somebody who specialises in calligraphy, get myself those two hand-made on some sheet of paper and then go to the tattooist?

谢谢

M

submitted by /u/kostwew
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2N2sqYi
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo