2019年2月6日星期三

Can someone please help me understand the context of the different ways of saying "happy" in Chinese 快乐, 开心, 高兴, .etc

Hello everyone, this Chinese New Year I saw the word 快乐 a lot, which is an adjective that means "happy", the thing is I also have seen some other adjectives with the same meaning, for example 开心 and 高兴 (but not only these), I suppose we use each one (along with the other existent words) in different contexts, for example we use 高兴 in the phrase 很高兴认识你

​

Can any of you guys give me some examples of how and when to use the different words? Also I would appreciate knowing about other words used to say "happy" as well as synonyms and antonyms.

​

I'm just curious about it, I think learning these subtleties is essential to effective communication.

​

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/maxalmonte14
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2SxzZeP
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo