2018年11月1日星期四

Is this a good method for memorizing characters and words?

I've recently found this program called Anki (most of you have probably heard of it, it seems to be really popular among the language learning community. It might even be in the wiki of this reddit, I haven't checked.) and I've been using it to learn the HSK 1 vocabulary list. The exact method I've been using is as follows:

*In first period (I'm in high school, I tend to have quite a lot of free time in this period due to me finishing my work quickly) I learn 10 new words for the day. I study the flash cards once, anki sets a 5 minute timer, I study them again, anki sets a 10 minute timer, I study them once more, and anki sets a timer for 2 hours.

*After I've studied them, if I have any older words to review, I review them.

*After that, I begin practicing the characters of the new words I've learned, typically being between 10 and 15 characters. I take out a regular lined sheet of paper and fill it up, one character being repeated across a single line. Typically I'm able to write the character about 20 times. For the sake of organization, I put the pinyin in the left margin of the line of each character. If I feel like I need to, I do the same with some of the old reviewed words.

*After this, I want until night, an hour or two before I go to bed. I study the words using anki once more, then write the characters on a lined sheet of paper again.

I plan to repeat this until I've learned all 150 words of the HSK 1, study all of them for a bit, then move on to the HSK 2 vocabulary list (or if I find a more preferable vocabulary list, I'll use that). Is this a good method? I'm currently on the second day, having learned 20 words (given, these are all words that I've already learned prior due to a bit of studying using other less organized methods, without writing them.)

submitted by /u/CltrAltDelicious11
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2JwfyaZ
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo