2018年11月24日星期六

HSK Standard Course vs Road to Success textbook series?

Hi,

I'm currently studying Chinese using the HSK4 Standard Course books. After I'm done, I have the option to either progress to HSK5 Standard Course or switch to Road to Success Upper Elementary level.

I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both of these series and can give a comparison or opinion. I have heard good things about the Road to Success series, but it also seems to progress slower since the HSK5 series goes from 1200 words to 2500, whereas Road to Success Upper Elementary series has a lot more books/lessons but only goes from 1200 words to 2000.

submitted by /u/niannianfo
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2PXwzSg
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo