2018年9月5日星期三

How should I improve my studying/routine?

Thanks for reading this post.

Okay so I am currently studying for HSK 3 (probably taking the test by the end of this year) and want to know if I can get some tips on how I am/should study(ing) Mandarin.

Currently, all I really do is study a lot of vocab on Anki using flashcards everyday at any free time I get during the day. For me personally, Anki seems to be working really for me at learning the words and remembering them for a long time. Maybe once every week or two, I will take a mock test or find something to listen to in Chinese (I'm not fully sure where to find many free resources to practice listening at my level). As far as writing, my practice has been very limited as of late, and since I take the in-person written test for HSK, I do need to learn how to write the characters (however, for HSK 3 specifically, the words they make you write are very simple). Are there any tips/free resources I should add to how I study?

Additionally, corresponding to my current level (HSK 3), if I keep up with persistent studying, how long would it maybe take to reach around a C1 or HSK 5 (or possibly even 6) level of fluency?

-Thanks for the help!

submitted by /u/TheLegend008
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2CoA5yB
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo