2018年9月6日星期四

Character Associations for Reading

Hey everyone, so I have a quick noob/basic question. I'm working on my Chinese character recognition, and I'm finding multiple meanings for some characters. For example, I'm trying to remember "France" or 法国. Obviously 国 is easier because it's common between countries. So, I was using yellowbridge, pleco, other resources to help with 法. I found that it has associations with law/courts/etc. Would it be detrimental to tie this in to my learning? Aka will these associations hurt me in the long run?

I know that some might say just learn it itself, but sometimes I just need a little help to keep all the characters straight. It's the same character with the same pronunciation, surely it can't hurt? Will there be a time when this sort of thing will lead me astray? Thanks!

submitted by /u/dynam0
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2wQg1jc
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo