2018年7月5日星期四

Adjectives should come before this object not after?

In the mandarin course I’m learning from, the mandarin version of ‘In our school there are very few children’ I gave when I stopped the recording was ‘Wǒmen de xuéxiào hěn shǎo háizi’

However, the course said it should be ‘ Wǒmen de xuéxiào háizi hěn shǎo’ and Google translate although often unreliable also gave this version.

Why should the hěn shǎo come after háizi? In my head háizi is the object of the sentence and hěn shǎo are adjectives so they should be placed before. Am I incorrect?

Also, if replying with mandarin example, please use pinyin as I’m on my phone on vacation and it’s a pain to try to convert characters (I can’t read characters yet).

Many thanks.

submitted by /u/replemished
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2NubwSi
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo