2019年2月13日星期三

Communicating with Chinese customers

Hello everybody!

I’m majoring in Japanese at my university. After 4 years of doing Japanese I am taking one year of Chinese. So I’m pretty good at writing and shitty at speaking. The thing is I work in luxury retail and we get Chinese customers daily. I try to speak to them and they are usually super nice to me and help me with my pronunciation and everything, but my speaking skills and my vocabulary are just way poor and I lose a lot of opportunities at closing deals because of miscommunication.

I was wondering, is there any compilation of phrases/vocabulary that one can use in a store? Like, “you can try these on”/“welcome to the shop”/“you can get tax refund”, etc?

I asked my teacher for help and she said she would, but I would love to know some stuff before meeting her. I searched for some keywords in this subreddit but I couldn’t find any post related to the subject. Any help would be gladly appreciated!

submitted by /u/silkiss
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2S0LvuL
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo