2019年4月1日星期一

Where do I start learning how to read?

I am a half American, half Chinese that has grown up in America my whole life. I have fortunately had the opportunity to visit China multiple times and am fairly in tune with that side of my background. Throughout my life I've picked up on many conversational phrases and even attended Chinese school for a few years. It's been some time since then, and although I can definitely hold a conversation with a native I most definitely couldn't go into anything with depth. The biggest problem is that my reading is at like kindergarten level and I can't even write the numbers to 10 without reminding myself what they look like first.

I'm looking to increase my proficiency so I can hold better conversations with all of my strictly Chinese speaking family members (Looking to maybe move there later in life?) or in the short term get a 5 on the AP exam in about a year.

Any help with where to start off is extremely appreciated, I've tried many different things but it's so weird because I understand how the grammar works and major conjunctions etc, I just need to polish up my writing and reading (Once I see stuff it kind of comes back) and maybe learn some more difficult vocabulary.

submitted by /u/aptitudes
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2TQ11uh
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo