2018年6月2日星期六

Question about self study and an online tutor

I've read all of the articles/Reddit posts on how to get started with self studying Chinese. I wanted to get some opinions on using a tutor on italki a few times a week to get started. I studied Japanese for awhile and found getting into the Language very easy. Not because the Language is easier but because everyone generally agrees on the recourse used to get started. There is a college textbook almost everyone uses to to begin. I found Chinese to be a little different. Everyone seems to have a different opinion on the best resource to begin learning. I'm very good at self studying but always have a hard time at the start. I find it helpful for me to have someone hold my hand during the introduction. Do you guys think an online tutor from Italki is worth it at the start? I took a few trial lessons and found it useful but every teacher had a different approach. I'm worried I will waste a lot of money at the start. For example a lot of teachers recommend 10 lessons on Pronunciation and Pinyin etc to begin. I'm hoping to get some opinions from people who are deep into their studies. Thank you for your time!

submitted by /u/destinyl3gacy
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2J3U5t2
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo