2019年1月26日星期六

Looking For Mandarin Speaking Partner to Play Overwatch With!

Details:

Language: Mandarin. I have studied for 2 years. I am at an intermediate low level. Listening is the hardest part for me.

Game: Overwatch. I have the game on pc and on xbox one so we can play on either.

Time: I am a college student who works. I don't work on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays so these are the 3 days that I consistently play. I get on at random times on other weekdays but never for long. My time zone is EST. I stay up rather late on Friday nights and Saturday nights playing.

What is it?: I am looking for someone (either Chinese or someone who is studying Chinese) to speak Mandarin Chinese with as we play. I love to do competitive in Overwatch, especially now that they have Competitive capture the flag but if you are only a quick play player or want to 1v1 me then that sounds fun to me! If your level of Chinese will allow it, I'd like to try and talk only using Chinese. If you are just a beginner though, we can mix and match what language we speak so we can still get to know one another and have a good re pore.

***Please be considerate of both of our times! I posted this once before and got 3-4 messages asking me to add them in overwatch so we could talk in Chinese and they never added me back :( I really want to practice Mandarin because I love the people, language, and culture and I also love playing overwatch so if you do too, message me your gamertag or your battlenet tag and we will can start playing Monday! **

submitted by /u/TheGrammerian
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2HAk2A7
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo