2019年1月31日星期四

any native chinese speakers? homework help!

Please help edit my writing! Just fix up grammar and if you do make any edits please keep it simple. Thanks!

​

Advertisement (60 characters)

I need to write an ad for a cat-sitter to take care of my cat while I'm away for vacation. Here is what I need to write:

  • Why are you not home
  • When will you be away from home
  • What do people need to do
  • How much will you pay

TITLE: “Cat-sitter needed!” - PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS!!!!

我的家人将去美国两个星期。我们下周二要离开。这两周我们的猫需要有人每天给她食物。别担心,我的猫又友好又可爱!你所要做的就是每天来一次并填满他的碗。我回家的时候,付你200元。

如果你感兴趣,请发电子邮件给我。我的电子邮件是 [xyz@gmail.com](mailto:xyz@gmail.com)。

谢谢!

(name)

What do I want to be in the future

Write a paragraph to answer the three questions: 1. 你将来想做什么职业? 2. 你为什么想做这个职业?3. 这个职业需要什么资历?Write a coherent paragraph.

我希望将来成为一名医生。除了赚很多钱,我还可以帮助社区中的很多人。不幸的是,我需要很多资历!我不但需要大学毕业,而且需要有多年的工作经验。即使学习会有压力,我觉得做医生会让我很开心。

submitted by /u/nadyasp
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2MGTeNG
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo