2019年1月30日星期三

Anki decks with native audio and traditional characters?

Hey, I began using the NPCR Workbook a few weeks ago.

I also started to set up my own Anki Decks but found the missing pronounciation a major obstacle for thinking that I'm actually learning anything, since pronounciation seems to me among the most difficult but important things.

I found one Anki Deck for the NPCR but it has only Simplified Chinese characters. Furthermore it has only characters and no Pinyin, which is not exactly what I wanted, although it helps in learning the characters. However, I'm more interested in traditional characters.

I also found the "Mastering Chinese" decks that were praised on reddit - but they are way too difficult for me.

I plan on using them in the long run, but right now it seems to me like these are all arbitrary sentences, and almost no vocabulary I'm familiar with.

​

Any suggestions? As the headline says, it should be traditional, with native audio and for beginners.

I'm also using memrise but since I have no smartphone I can't access apps.

Speechling also seems to be quite useful but again, it's way above my head right now.

​

Thanks ahead!

​

​

​

submitted by /u/nuugat
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2Urwgg8
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo