2019年1月30日星期三

Anki decks with native audio and traditional characters?

Hey, I began using the NPCR Workbook a few weeks ago.

I also started to set up my own Anki Decks but found the missing pronounciation a major obstacle for thinking that I'm actually learning anything, since pronounciation seems to me among the most difficult but important things.

I found one Anki Deck for the NPCR but it has only Simplified Chinese characters. Furthermore it has only characters and no Pinyin, which is not exactly what I wanted, although it helps in learning the characters. However, I'm more interested in traditional characters.

I also found the "Mastering Chinese" decks that were praised on reddit - but they are way too difficult for me.

I plan on using them in the long run, but right now it seems to me like these are all arbitrary sentences, and almost no vocabulary I'm familiar with.

Any suggestions? As the headline says, it should be traditional, with native audio and for beginners.

I'm also using memrise but since I have no smartphone I can't access apps.

Speechling also seems to be quite useful but again, it's way above my head right now.

Thanks ahead!

submitted by /u/nuugat
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2Urwgg8
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo