2018年12月30日星期日

HSK level 3 and 4 in a year

Im from New Zealand so theres only 2 opportunities to take HSK exams in the year. I am wanting to take level 3 in April and level 4 in october. I have passed level 1 and 2 but I had lost my motivation to study Chinese in my free time. I had been taking Chinese for 3-4 years in high school but I never studied. So far I have relied on pinyin too much and I can probably read 30-50 characters maybe less. I went to China in 2017 which inspired me for a short while because I wanted to study there. And I went to China this year 2018 because I was awarded a scholarship that I really didn't deserve. Based on every other student that had been awarded the same scholarship my Chinese was by far the worst I couldn't converse with Chinese people and i even forgot what hungry in Chinese was. But after going again and making new friends it has inspired me and I would like to be able to study with one of the people on the trip. I am wanting to study at Beijing normal university or fudan university but I still have a long way to go. The trip has given me a lot motivation to study and has brought my love back for Chinese and has reminded me of why I want to study there. I would like to know the most efficient ways to learning how to read and write hanzi so far I am reading stuff that's for exams in new Zealand secondary schooling which is fairly basic but there's a lot of grammar and characters I still don't understand. I also bought some Chinese books that also have English translation but I think they're beyond my level. I'm also currently taking a gap year while working part time atm so I have a lot of free time.

TL;DR I need to study for hsk level 4 by October I have been studying Chinese for 4 years St school but I never studied I have passed hsk level 2 and I can only read 30-50 characters. Any tips on learning how to write and read hanzi. Half of what's up there is a sob story.

submitted by /u/StillPro
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! http://bit.ly/2GKbSok
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo