2018年7月31日星期二

Anyone ever tried Pandanese for learning Chinese radicals?

Hi! I just started learning Mandarin a few weeks ago and have been trying to self-study on my own. I joined the Discord ChineseLanguage server yesterday and found pandanese.com as a resource.

I've been using it in the past day and find it quite effective as it teaches you Chinese radicals through the use of mnemonics and spaced repetition system (SRS).

However, I was just wondering what you guys might think of it as a method of learning Chinese and its radicals effectively. I'm not entirely too sure if learning via mnemonics will actually help/is effective in learning Mandarin or how actually will the radicals aid me for when I start delving into the reading aspect of Mandarin if I don't even know what their pinyin is.

Apologies if my question is a little bit scrambled(?). I am still trying to get the hang of gelling everything together- pinyin, the 4 tones, radicals, simplified and traditional etc. You guys can check it out at pandanese.com and see how you like it. Take note it's not mobile responsive so far but I would definitely suggest some of you check it out when you have the time!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/rnxd
[link] [comments]

from r/ChineseLanguage: a community for people who are studying, teaching, or interested in Chinese! https://ift.tt/2voPSqq
--------
More tips about learning Chinese
http://hellolearnchinese.com

没有评论:

发表评论

Time-lapse: Beautiful cacti bloom before your eyes

from New China TV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWntHYtd5Vo